The Italian giants are looking for a replacement for Gianluigi Donnarumma, after the teenage stopper informed the club he wanted to leave. According to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the club are close to signing Belgian international Kevin De Bruyne, who is currently on loan at Chelsea.
A few days ago, we reported on how AC Milan midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu was looking to secure a move away from the San Siro, and the latest European news has hinted that the German is edging closer to a move to Turkey with reports in Sport Mediaset that PSG are preparing a bid.
After failing to land Paris Saint-Germain’s Italy international midfielder Alessio Romagnoli this summer, Premier League giants Manchester City are now looking to move quickly in the race to sign him in January. Romagnoli has failed to agree a new deal with Milan, and is therefore entering the final six months of his contract with the Serie A club. The 26-year-old has made over 130 appearances for Milan, playing in the Champions League finals in 2015 and 2017, and has scored eight goals in the Italian top-flight.
Is it possible that Franck Kessie will follow Gianluigi Donnarumma from Milan to Paris Saint-Germain next summer? Getty Images/Nicolo Campo/LightRocket
The summer transfer window for Europe’s major leagues has ended! Following a summer of international football, a slew of teams waited until the last minute to finalize their deals. Here you can see all of the key signings and see how we rated them. However, just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
PSG’s chase of Kessie has begun.
Tottenham Hotspur are interested in acquiring AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie, but Foot Mercato reports that the North London club may face competition from Paris Saint-Germain, who have a history of being transfer market heavyweights.
In the summer, the Parisians made extensive use of the free agency market, signing Lionel Messi, Georginio Wijnaldum, Sergio Ramos, and Gianluigi Donnarumma without having to pay any transfer fees. With the Ivory Coast international’s contract expiring at the end of this season, it seems that they will continue to employ the same strategy next year.
According to Foot Mercato, PSG has already begun negotiations for the 24-year-old, proposing an annual salary of €9 million, which is €2.2 million higher than Milan’s last offer. They’ve also talked with Rossoneri technical director Paolo Maldini in case the Serie A club tries to sell the midfielder in January to avoid losing him for free in the summer.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent significant transfers • January transfer grades
It’s been claimed that Kessie is just exploiting PSG’s interest to pressure Milan into offering him a better contract, but the Parc des Princes’ objectives are crystal apparent.
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Real Madrid’s failure to recruit Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain this summer hasn’t dampened their spirits ahead of their move to the new Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Los Blancos are still interested in Mbappe, according to Marca, and are hoping to sign him together with Erling Haaland of Borussia Dortmund and Paul Pogba of Manchester United. Marcelo, Isco, and Gareth Bale are all out of contract at the end of the season and are likely to depart on free transfers, reducing the club’s salary cost significantly.
– Calciomercato has compiled a list of French players that have piqued Juventus’ attention, with Marseille’s Boubacar Kamara the most recent to do so, particularly because the 21-year-old midfielder’s contract with the club expires in the summer. He is far from alone, as Houssem Aouar and Rayan Cherki of Lyon, as well as Aurelien Tchouameni and Benoit Badiashile of AS Monaco, are believed to be on The Old Lady’s radar.
– Internazionale are searching for players who might come in on the left side next season, according to Calciomercato, since Aleksandar Kolorov and Ivan Perisic’s contracts both expire at the conclusion of the season. They may go back to previous targets like Marcos Alonso of Chelsea, Filip Kostic of Eintracht Frankfurt, and Borna Sosa of VfB Stuttgart.
– According to Sport Bild, Bayern Munich are poised to recruit 16-year-old Croatian wunderkind Lovro Zvonarek for an initial €1.8 million fee, which may grow to approximately €5 million. The offensive midfielder now plays for Slaven Belupo Koprivnica in Croatia’s first division, where he will remain for the time being until joining Bayern’s academy in January 2022.
Paris Saint-Germain are set to make a big-money move for Cagliari midfielder Davide Zappacosta, according to reports. The Ligue 1 champions are looking to add him to their squad after the Italian international told the club he does not want to sign a new deal at the Stadio Massimino.. Read more about kessie tottenham and let us know what you think.
- ac milan news
- kessie to chelsea
- man utd news transfer today ronaldo
- ronaldo return